IT Essentials 7
The Cisco Networking Academy IT Essentials curriculum provides an introduction to the technical skill needed to help meet growing demand for entry-level ICT Professionals.The curriculum covers the basics of computer, mobile device hardware and software, while introducing advanced security and networking concepts and the responsibility of an ICT profession.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Students seeking career-oriented, entry level computer hardware, software and networking skill.
- Student wanting to gain fundamental computer and mobile device hardware, software configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Students who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification exams.
- Select the appropriate computer components to build, repair or upgrade personal computers.
- install and configure components to build, repair or upgrade personal computers.
- perform troubleshooting on personal computers
- explain how computers communicate on a network
- configure devices to communicate on a network
- explain how to troubleshoot laptops and other mobile devices
- install printer to meet requirement
- Describe visualization and cloud computing.
- Perform management and maintenance of windows operating systems
- Install windows operating system
- Explain how to configure, secure and troubleshoot mobile macOS and Linux operating system.
- Implement basic host, data and network security
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of IT professions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English & French
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes