AATECH Innovation Studios is a new home for student entrepreneurs, innovators and creators at the Accra Technology Institute (AIT) and other universities in Ghana. The innovation facility opened on Monday, October 14, 2019. It’s the place where students from any major or background can “INNOVATE, BUILD,& LAUNCH.” Students’ teams can apply to be one of the participants in our over 400” competitors in the Global International Business Model Competition organize by AATech Innovation Studios in collaboration with Rollins Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology- Brigham Young University, Utah, USA.
We lead in developing responsible, moral and ethical entrepreneurs and skilled problem-solving employees in Ghana and West Africa.
AATECH Innovation Studios is with mission of creating an incredible new facility for student entrepreneurs and innovators to rethink, create and launch.
- Creating scalable ventures that make a difference in Ghana, Africa and the world, reward their founders, and extend their influence
- Technology fluency that leads to inherently scalable high-tech entrepreneurship
- Creativity and innovation—the pioneering spirit that pervades the AATECH & AIT culture
- Ethical behavior and work/life balance consistent with the culture of AATECH & AIT culture
- Community of entrepreneurship that surrounds and supports the core of scalable ventures
“Studying at with AATech. opened doors to a range of different job opportunities and contacts.”
Who We Are
All students from accredited colleges and universities in Ghana are welcome to use the innovation space to connect, test ideas, build prototypes, launch companies and learn by doing. The Studios and diverse engagement opportunities are managed by the American Applied Technology Institute (AATECH) a subsidiary of Bountiful Technologies Co Ltd. in partnership with AIT.
Who We Are
AATECH Innovation Studios will inspire confidence, courage, and the will to take the entrepreneurial first step. Studios will create an environment that unleashes creativity, cultivates vision and innovation, and teaches the governing principles that are the foundation of every successful enterprise. We would provide mentors who guide students as they navigate these new waters.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.